Whether you bring home from the workplace or have an office in your home, it’s difficult to get motivated when your home office is uninspiring. Learn how to freshen up your workspace with all these professional designer tips. Soon you may have an office that’ll really make you look forward to working.
Cathy Schwabe Architecture
1. Office closet. Convert a spare closet to some more ambitious than storage space: the ideal workplace.
Atmosphere Interior Design Inc..
2. Office de l’homme. You should no more be frightened of the dark. Power your entire office elegantly with daring, dark color on the walls and for the furnishings, for a handsome space any man would love.
3. Eclectic nook. Transform a pantry or spare closet into the ideal workplace for any home with tight space. Chisel out a studying and reading area with a few banquette seating for extra comfort.
4. Elevated home office. Design a spacious and organized work area with wall-to-wall floating closets. This clean design makes for a compact and neat environment to get things done. Plus, look at all of that storage.
Tiffany Eastman Interiors
5. Office boutique. Stylize the workplace with floor-to-ceiling draperies of your choice to pay shelving beneath the desk. This is a simple way to groom your space to the nines.
Harrell Remodeling, Inc..
6. Community channel. A built-in dining room area in the kitchen is the perfect spot for the busy mom or dad. You’ll be right in the center of the action at home rather than miss an important email again.
7. Feminine touch. This workplace’s soft, neutral color palette, graceful accessories and furniture provide the woman of this house an inspiring space all her own. The dainty chandelier completes the space to perfection.
David Howell Design
8. High degree of creativity. Create a exceptional office space on an entire wall. This out-of-the-box exhibit puts all your must-haves immediately on display.
David Howell Design
9. Corner office. Want to make the most of the window and conceal that radiator? Install corner shelving for storage and lay a counter down to forge a cozy and comfy little space to your work.
Jaque Bethke for PURE Design Environments Inc..
10. Top office. Many attics live and die without ever having an identity of their own. Build out your attic space as a one time office which will cause you to be a voluntary workaholic. Talk about an executive decision.
Read more photos of inspiring home offices
More Designer Touches:
10 Great Living Rooms
10 Fabulous Garages
10 Playful Nursery Rooms