Whether you have a little corner, a clean wall or an entire space to work together, establishing a home office that works well for you takes a bit of planning. In 2012, ers went for distances that kept things easy, saving these photographs to their ideabooks over any other people of workspaces. See which home offices got the most attention and if there is a notion for practical built-ins or dual workspaces here for you.
TransFORM | The Art of Custom Storage
1. Manhattan corner workplace. Any nook or corner area can become a fantastic home office when you have the right tools. ers loved the clean, white built-ins and the elegant powder-blue chair within this little home office.
Polsky Perlstein Architects
2. Responsibility in the San Francisco Bay Area. Developing a workspace for two can be tricky, but this extra-long countertop provides both parties with lots of space. Grass fabric bulletin boards with alloy initials on top even split inspiration space.
3. Casual Rhode Island workspace. Sometimes one wall is all the space a home office has. This open door provides some separation from the rest of the home, and off-white built-ins help distinguish the distance also.
4. Black and white divide in Minnesota. This U-shape counter offers ample surface space in a home office for two. readers spared this picture for its easy black and white palette and the extra-deep shelving adjacent to the windows.
Alan Design Studio
5. Working in white in Illinois. Textured wallpaper provides a nice sense of contrast in this largely white workplace, transitioning between the built-ins and the dark desktop.
Emily A. Clark
6. Rich accents in North Carolina. If you’re fortunate enough to have a complete space specializing in your workplace, take advantage! The black back-painted shelves in this area show off amazing book collections and tie in with the chandelier and café seats.
7. Inspirational neutrals in Massachusetts. ers loved the subtle announcement this designer made with the neutral green zebra-print table chair. The ideal bookcase styling additionally inspired users that saved this picture to their ideabooks.
Siemasko + Verbridge
8. Sliding barn door. A rustic sliding barn door shows a quiet desk area within this country home. Rich wood paneling and a marble slab floor include a luxe touch.
Mabbott Seidel Architecture
9. Modern New York family office. This take on the two-person office presents each individual with less individual workspace but saves space for a joint counter close to the window. users saved this picture for its smart layout and the industrial available shelving.
Arnold Schulman Design Group
10. Asian influence in Boca Raton. One of the boldest layouts in the group, this Florida office combines open shelving and built-ins in a black display case. ers especially loved the Asian accents.
More: Browse thousands of home offices of every size and style